[eDebate] WVU hotel block closes Friday

NEIL BERCH berchnorto
Tue Aug 22 08:49:56 CDT 2006

Hi, everyone!  Our block at the Hampton Inn closes this Friday.  The rate is $78 per night for up to 4 people.  Our contact is Bekah Gillespie, the group code is DTM, and the phone number is 304-599-1200.

Details on the two-day pre-season tournament (7 prelims, no outrounds, 3 divisions) are at www.debateresults.com<http://www.debateresults.com/>.  You can enter there as well.  Schools that have indicated they intend to attend include Towson, John Carroll, Western Connecticut, Case Western, and Richmond.  At least three other programs have expressed interest or are unsure about their participation at this time.  Join us for a fun, cheap, and low-key prelude to the season!

--Neil Berch
West Virginia University