[eDebate] eDebate is back up

Phil Kerpen kerpen
Thu Aug 24 10:35:54 CDT 2006

All of the sites I host on my server were defaced yesterday by a hacker.
I have restored them to the best of my ability, but there may still be
some defaced pages I didn't notice or other problems.  Please let me know
if you see anything that needs to be fixed, and I apologize for the
inconvenience.  eDebate was down because of some files compromised by the
hacker.

Messages sent while eDebate was down should be re-sent.  Sorry for the
inconvenience.