[eDebate] WVU hotel block closes tomorrow!

NEIL BERCH berchnorto
Thu Aug 24 11:09:39 CDT 2006

Hi, everyone!  Our block at the Hampton Inn closes tomorrow (Friday).  The rate is $78 per night for up to 4 people.  Our contact is Bekah Gillespie, the group code is DTM, and the phone number is 304-599-1200.

Details on the two-day pre-season tournament (7 prelims, no outrounds, 3 divisions) are at www.debateresults.com<about:blank>.  You can enter there as well.  Schools that have indicated they intend to attend and/or have made hotel reservations include Towson, John Carroll, Western Connecticut, Pitt, Case Western, and Richmond.  At least five other programs have expressed interest or are unsure about their participation at this time (including one new program begun as a result of the Towson initiative).  Join us for a fun, cheap, and low-key prelude to the season!

--Neil Berch
West Virginia University