[eDebate] ADA Lambert Award

Duane Hyland privethedge
Sat Aug 26 15:33:20 CDT 2006

HI, Can someone tell me if there is a list of those coaches who have won the ADA's Lambert Award? And, if there is no list, can someone tell me if Larry Watts, Mansfield Unviersity, won the award? I'm working on something for Larry and it would be a big help if I can confirm or deny my memory that he won the award. Thanks, Duane

"If all mankind minus one were of one opinion and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that person that he, if he had the power, would be in silencing mankind
 If the opinion is right, they are deprived of the opportunity of exchanging error for truth; if wrong, they lose, what is almost as great a benefit, the clearer perception and livelier impression of truth, produced by  its collision with error." John S. Mill

"Have a Cluckity, Cluck, Cluck Day"