[eDebate] WVU Pre-Season hotel block extended

NEIL BERCH berchnorto
Mon Aug 28 14:04:30 CDT 2006

Hi, everyone!  Bekah Gillespie at the Hampton Inn (304-599-1200) has
graciously agreed to extend the deadline for our block ($78 per night, plus
tax, for up to 4 people per room) until this Friday, September 2.  The block
is close to full, but she'll try to work with you.  The group code is DTM.

Details on the two-day pre-season tournament (7 prelims, no outrounds, 3
divisions) are at www.debateresults.com  You may also enter there.  Schools
that have entered, told me they're coming, and/or reserved rooms in the
block include Towson, Richmond, Georgetown, Pitt, Miami (Florida), Western
Connecticut, Case Western, and John Carroll.  At least 4 other schools have
expressed interest, so we looking at a pretty solid group (WVU intends to
enter 4-6 teams as well).

Please let us know if you're interested, and please enter soon so we can
take care of food orders, etc.  We look forward to a low-key, congenial
start to the season.
--Neil Berch
West Virginia University