[eDebate] Looking for Judges in DC/Philly/Bmore area for september 30 October-1st

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Wed Aug 30 08:00:24 CDT 2006

Hello,

As we launch the Baltimore College Debate Project on September 30- October
1st we would love to have as many members of the debate community as
possible come out and help support this new project. Our rounds start late
in the day (10:30) and our schedule is commuter friendly. We also will help
you with housing if you need it (by this we mean you can crash with
someone). If you can only come saturday or sunday let us know. We are
flexible.

If you know someone who might be interested let them know.

Contact me at andy at budl.org or at this email.