[eDebate] WVU hotel block closes tomorrow--final deadline

NEIL BERCH berchnorto
Thu Aug 31 12:06:35 CDT 2006

Bekah Gillespie at the Hampton Inn informs me that tomorrow (Friday, September 1) is the absolute deadline for our block.  The number is 304-599-1200.  The rates is $78 plus tax for up to 4 people, and the block code is DTM.  Tournament details (entry is FREE!) available on the Bruschke site.  Please enter there as well; updated estimates by email are welcome as well.  As of now, I expect all three divisions to make on their own, but we have a variety of creative solutions to ensure that everyone gets 7 quality rounds and nobody gets scared off (I will adjust WVU entries up or down depending on need).  Hope to see you in Morgantown in a couple of weeks!
--Neil Berch
West Virginia University