[eDebate] Syallbi request: "Directing HS Forensics"

Omar G Guevara oguevara
Thu Aug 31 17:13:19 CDT 2006

Hello,

If you have ever taught this undergraduate course at your institution (often cross-listed with the College of Education), would you please consider sharing your syllabus with me?

Although I have a pretty good idea what should go into the course, I have never actually sat down and constructed a syllabus for it.  Having your syllabus would be a big help and time-saver.

I will keep any materials in confidence.

Thank you,
Omar