[eDebate] availability

Donald Bryson anabaptist
Thu Aug 31 20:17:52 CDT 2006

Dear Community,

Most of you don't know me.  My name is Donald Bryson and I debated at Piedmont College in Demorest, GA.  Due to circumstances beyond my control, my debating career is over.  I am currently taking a year off of school before I get married next June and will be moving to Raleigh, North Carolina where I will finish up my undergrad at NC State.

Here's the deal:

1)      Policy debate is one of the most rewarding experiences that I have ever had.  I learned more than I can fathom while participating and I love the activity dearly.  I do not want to let it go.

2)      I need to scrimp and save money, as I will soon be a poor (and I do mean monetarily) newlywed.

I am currently unaffiliated with any policy debate school and/or program.  Therefore, I am available for basically anything; coaching, judging, writing files, name it and I'll do it.

Coaching/Writing Files:

If you want to ask questions about my philosophy please e-mail me.  I'll also be happy to provide a short portfolio of work that I've done.  I'm pretty much on the policy side of things, but I'm a philosophy major, so I can swing both ways.

Judging:

I'll go anywhere.  I currently live in north Georgia so I can make it to a few tournaments pretty easily.

Tournaments I can drive to:

West Georgia

SE/SEC CEDA/D6 Qualifier

UGA (if they decide to have a tournament again)

Tournaments I can drive to, but it'd be great if you could help with gas:

Kentucky

Vanderbilt

The Super Bowl of Debate (should Dr. Warner so choose to pursue this righteous cause)

Liberty

James Madison

Florida

I wasn't quite sure how else to get all of this information out there.  I'm not the most well connected person in the community, but I figured that this would be a great way to throw my name out there.

Thanks for your time,

Donald Bryson