[eDebate] U. Richmond Weinberg Tourney Invite (Oct. 14-16)

Kuswa, Kevin kkuswa
Tue Aug 1 21:16:36 CDT 2006

Hi all,

Full invite coming out shortly--we are changing hotels to keep your room rate below $70.

So, come debate at Richmond.  HALF THE TOURNAMENT CLEARS, 3 divisions, 8 rounds, novice teach-in, etc. etc.

OCTOBER 14 (Sat) --Oct 16 (Mon).

If you want an early start on hotel reservations, you can call the Best Western (our new hotel).

Best Western Executive Hotel, 7007 West Broad St.
804-672-7007.  Any problem ask for Rupa.

We are under the U of R Weinberg Debate Tournament.  The rate is $62.

We hope to host you,

Kevin