[eDebate] New DOF at the University of Denver

Jim Hanson hansonjb
Wed Aug 2 11:32:57 CDT 2006

ditto. nice work zach and best of luck in your future.

jim :)
hansonjb at whitman.edu
----- Original Message -----
From: "matt stannard" <stannardmatt at hotmail.com>
To: <zachwesterfield at hotmail.com>; <edebate at ndtceda.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2006 3:06 AM
Subject: Re: [eDebate] New DOF at the University of Denver

Brian will do a great job running the DU program, but I just wanted to say
something about Zach: In two short years he has turned the DU team into a
competitive national team and has cultivated and strengthened regional
debate in the process.  All of us in D9 were tremendously proud to see DU
qualify a team to the NDT this year and it's certainly going to keep
happening because of the foundational work laid out by Zach.  As his former
coach and now his colleague for the last two years, I'm very happy for him
for completing his degree and for the wonderful job he's done with his
program.

Best of luck, z-skousa-skippity-bang (aka Nordberg)...

stannard