[eDebate] west coast work

Jim Hanson hansonjb
Wed Aug 9 15:25:41 CDT 2006

job taken.

jim :)
hansonjb at whitman.edu
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Hanson" <hansonjb at whitman.edu>
To: <edebate at ndtceda.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2006 9:33 AM
Subject: [eDebate] west coast work

contact matt taylor about this at wcdebate at aol.com

West Coast Publishing is looking for someone to write a topic overview for
one of our LD books. The essay is 15 pages long (single spaced, Times Roman
10 point font). We also need 2 pages of definitions for the resolution. The
essay pays $294 ($18 per page for the essay and $12 per page for the
definitions) but will need to be completed and turned in by August 18th. If
you are interested please backchannel Matt Taylor at wcdebate at aol.com.
Please include a short paragraph with your background in debate/LD and
attach a short writing sample. If you have any questions please contact Matt
at the above email address. The resolution is pasted below.

RESOLVED: When in conflict, freedom of expression ought to be valued above
political correctness.