[eDebate] Tate - Greenwald/Okemos/MSU/Research

Orion Smith smithori
Sun Aug 13 20:48:50 CDT 2006

Dave is a great guy, we are sad that he is attending another university in
the fall and will not be able to join Okemos at tournaments during
2006-2007.  Amusingly for me at least, much of the work he did for Mr.
Greenwald coincided nicely with his research for our affirmative case last
year about judicial deference to executive authority and military trials.
While I would not suggest that the book was written because of our aff, it
sure was a nice surprise when Dave revealed to me that all that work would
pay off in another way.  Dave reports that Glenn  debated in both high
school and college.

- Orion Smith -
- Director of Debate, Okemos High School -
- MIFA Debate Committee Chair, 2006-2007 -
- 2800 Jolly Road: Okemos, MI 48864 -
- Cell phone: (517)490-0376 -
- email: smithori at msu.edu -

OHS Debate has the best website of any club, class or team in the country.
http://okemos.debateteams.net