[eDebate] UCO???

EMarlow at ucok.edu EMarlow
Wed Aug 16 09:45:30 CDT 2006

Yes, the University of Central Oklahoma will be hosting the Joe C. Jackson
Tournament again this year.  The traditional tournament hotel across the
street is now the newest residence hall here, so we are in negotiations to
determine the tournament hotel.  As soon as we complete these
negotiations, you will find the official invitation posted on
debateresults.com.  The tournament dates for 2006 will be November 3-5. We
hope everyone will come join us in beautiful Edmond and get some exposure
in Oklahoma within 25 miles of the site for this year's CEDA National
Tournament.

Peace,
Eric Marlow
Director of Debate