[eDebate] alright, we had our fun

Johnson, Joseph B. blakejohnson
Wed Aug 16 21:14:34 CDT 2006

id be surprised if you didnt work currency into the tub somehow.

blake

________________________________

From: edebate-bounces at ndtceda.com on behalf of bandana martin
Sent: Wed 8/16/2006 4:58 PM
To: edebate at ndtceda.com
Subject: Re: [eDebate] alright, we had our fun

at least i won't try to run currency again with a card about how important it is and 'topicality is genocidal' preempts at the bottom...

love you CJ,
ozzy

On 8/16/06, cleary at ou.edu <cleary at ou.edu> wrote:

	I do not underestimate the ability of Missouri State KO to turn a courts topic into one about Russia or WMD. I can't wait....

	this court thing was cute for a while but it's time to talk about what the topic is really going to be. russia? maybe latin america? or maybe just a domestic WMD topic?