[eDebate] UR Invite

Kuswa, Kevin kkuswa
Fri Aug 18 11:07:46 CDT 2006

hi all--here's the richmond invite (oct 14-16, 8 rounds, 3 divisions).  The $62 room rate has gone up to $65 (sorry), but that now includes "deluxe breakfast" at the hotel.

also, our sweet "Engraved Timer-Awards" have come in:  Every out-round participant in quarters or beyond receives a pretty fancy timer.  The 30 speaker awards will once again received an engraved red-wood pen.  full-service all-you-can-eat lunches on Sat. and Sun. in our newly rennovated "dining hall on the lake."

8 rounds and half the field clears!

anyway, we're psyched once again to host you all.  The invite is on debater-results and attached.

sincerely,

kevin kuswa
richmond debate