[eDebate] Vermont tounament hotel details

Alfred Snider alfred.snider
Tue Dec 5 07:46:09 CST 2006

Here are the hotel details. Best Western, 1076 Williston Rd., South
Burlington 802-863-1125.

Additional rooms can be had either at the Best Western or the other
hotels listed in the invitation.

Please note the smoking issues and email me with questions.

Tuna

GROUP#: 404298
ARRIVAL DATE: January 26, 2007
DEPARTURE DATE: January 28, 2007

RATES    TYPE OF ROOMS        NUMBER OF ROOMS
$75.00        2 Double Beds                               30
*We do not allow more than 5 people in one room. The above rooms are
non-smoking rooms unless stated. If you require smoking rooms, please
notify us as a $100.00 fee will be assessed for smoking in a designated
non-smoking room.
Please note that these rates do not include a 9 percent Vermont tax. **
The above room rates include continental breakfast

ROLL-A-WAY COTS:
Should you require a roll-a-way cot, the charge is $5.00 per cot, per
night.

Please check here:   Yes_____xx________   No_______________

Number of cots requested: ______individuals will request____________

BILLING INFORMATION: Individuals to pay on own
                                     DEADLINE FOR RESERVATIONS:
All rooms will be held until January 12, 2007.  Any rooms unreserved by
name will be open to the public.  Any additional reservations will be
taken on a space available basis ONLY.
         DATE OF ARRIVAL:
All rooms must be reserved with a major credit card number, corporate
account, or a deposit of the first night's rent including tax, paid in
advance.
Please note that rooms reserved on a guaranteed basis will be held all
evening.  A "no-show" will incur the room cost of that night.  There
will be no charge for cancellations received 48 hours prior to day of
arrival.

Our check in time is anytime after 3 P.M. daily and our check out time
is 11 A.M.  Late check outs must be pre-arranged and approved by the
front desk at least 24 hours in advance. Please see the front desk for
availability in regards to extending your length of stay.

--
Alfred C. Snider aka Tuna
Edwin Lawrence Professor of Forensics