[eDebate] Harriet Tubman Debates Jan 20-21 at towson

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Tue Dec 5 13:18:03 CST 2006

Just a reminder, the Harriet Tubman Debates at towson university will be jan
20-21 2007. Entries on debate results are encouraged.

This is the final Baltimore college debate tournament of the year and we
would like to have as many folks as possible attend.

We have already started to get some confirmations from ceda east, and expect
local teams from Hopkins, Morgan State, BCCC, and perhaps temple.(We are
constantly working on more)

If you are interested please ask me about the tournament or beth skinner
about hotels (eskinner at towson.edu)

Andy Ellis
Baltimore College Debate