[eDebate] HS Judging Philosophies

Tara Tate tara_l_tate
Wed Dec 6 09:26:47 CST 2006

The NDCA would like to remind all high school judges to submit their judge philosophies to our database! We are working on one last final copy before Winter Break. Please submit your judge philosophy as a Word document attachment to ndcajudgingphilosophy at gmail.com . For those of you that may not have updated your philosophy in a while, now is the perfect time to also submit an updated one!

Best,
Tara L. Tate
President, National Debate Coaches Association
Director of Debate, Glenbrook South HS (IL)
All-in-one security and maintenance for your PC.? Get a free 90-day trial!
http://www.windowsonecare.com/purchase/trial.aspx?sc_cid=wl_wlmail