[eDebate] Iran question

Josh Branson harobran
Wed Dec 6 10:49:59 CST 2006

All---

I am working on something for work and I was wondering if anybody, in all
the many Iran debates we've had, had come across a document that detailed
Iran's public statements regarding the technological progress of their
nuclear program. I don't mean the vague 'we hate America, and we will become
a nucelar power' stuff, but rather any sort of timetable that they've given
either the EU-3 or the UN or anyone for the technical progression of their
nuclear capability (how many centrifuge cascades etc). I know it's a long
shot but I thought I'd throw the question out there.

thanks
Josh Branson