[eDebate] Final round of International Debate Academt 06

Alfred Snider alfred.snider
Fri Dec 8 12:52:31 CST 2006

They are fairly large files, so a good Internet connection is advised.
The best way to watch them is to download them (perhaps overnight) and
then watch them with either QuickTime (a free download at
http://www.apple.com/ <http://www.apple.com/>) or download iTunes (free
at http://www.apple.com/itunes/ ). I suggest iTunes as the best way.
Then watch and enjoy, play them for others, put them on a CD and share
them, etc.

FINAL ROUND
http://debate.uvm.edu/debateblog/doctortuna/VideoBlog/917FAA82-DF1A-4F73-97A9-AC69FB458E51.html

To see everything in my current online video library go to
http://www.uvm.edu/~debate/watch/

To see the blog postings about the academy go to
http://debate.uvm.edu/debateblog/doctortuna/Blog/DED15C12-49B1-42BD-9CF5-DC5C7CC006CE.html
and
http://debate.uvm.edu/debateblog/doctortuna/Blog/F6DA46DC-4560-448A-952C-911D7E5DBE2D.html

Thanks again, and I will see you in the future.

Tuna

--
Alfred C. Snider aka Tuna
Edwin Lawrence Professor of Forensics