[eDebate] Judges needed at Towson U this weekend - REPOST - fixed HTML problem

bratt at capitol-debate.com bratt
Thu Dec 14 20:44:02 CST 2006

Sorry for the multiple emails as the system was not accepting previous
emails - but at last it is fixed.  Below is the post from last night -
--

Hello, several of the high schools that our nonprofit supports needs
judges for this upcoming Saturday (the 16th) tournament at Towson

The Tournament starts at 9 am and runs to 4 pm - 3 rounds.  The pay is
$75.  Please email me if you are interested - these schools can really
use your help.

Thanks,

Ron Bratt