[eDebate] Thanks to All on the South Dakota Question

Duane Hyland privethedge
Wed Dec 20 18:05:18 CST 2006

HI, Thanks to everyone on the South Dakota question!!:) I got my States and University mixed up - I was looking for the University of South Dakota, not the South Dakota State University - you'd think after 5 years in financial aid, I'd know the difference!!:) It appears that the info on the University of South Dakota for 1968 may be wrong - as several people have told me they only competed in 1967. But, thanks to everyone!!:) Duane

"If all mankind minus one were of one opinion and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that person that he, if he had the power, would be in silencing mankind
 If the opinion is right, they are deprived of the opportunity of exchanging error for truth; if wrong, they lose, what is almost as great a benefit, the clearer perception and livelier impression of truth, produced by  its collision with error." John S. Mill

"Have a Cluckity, Cluck, Cluck Day"

http://mail.yahoo.com