[eDebate] Debatosaur Fossils Found! - Update 1

David Seikel dseikel
Sun Dec 24 22:51:09 CST 2006

Debatosaur fossil find foments ferocious frenzy of fantastic frequent
file forwarding . . .

**********

Wow!!!

I had no idea so many people would be interested in my project or
that it would be so exuberantly received.

Numerous old friends and new acquaintances have graciously sent me
back-channel thank-yous.

Since I posted "Debatosaur Fossils Found" on 23 December 2006, I
received over 500 hits on my website and used over 4.5 G of my 5 G
data transfer limit.

And all this happened on Christmas weekend!

Unfortunately, as a consequence of this wholly unexpected level of
enthusiasm,  I had to remove all of the content and delete all of the
website segments except for NDTAudio.  I put a message on that page
stating that the 1957, 1961, and 1969 recordings are now at the NDT
website.

It appears that I will not have the luxury of "crawling" up the
website creation and management learning curve.  The herd of cloned
Verbal Velociraptors that I mentioned at the end of "Debatosaur
Fossils Found" is after me! LOL

I'm going to scramble, learn to use a website creation package
(probably either RapidWeaver or SandVox), and locate a reliable
webhosting company for a reasonably priced plan with a high transfer
limit.

Even with a high limit, I will probably need to impose a data
transfer "throttle" to keep my out-of-pocket costs under control.  If
so, when I activate my new website, I will explain the details in an
update here on eDebate.

My goal is to have my new website on-line in early January 2007.

Thanks for your support and patience.

"I'll be back"!!!

Debatosaurus Tex
(a/k/a David Seikel)