[eDebate] Finalize Entries for UNT

Brian Lain blain
Tue Dec 26 10:03:44 CST 2006

Colleagues,

We look forward to hosting you in Denton in a few days.  Please make
sure that your entries are finalized at this time.  I will turn the
preference system on on December 28th to allow everyone plenty of time
to do preferences.  I would like to provide pairings at registration
this year and so I want to make sure we get everyone's preferences as
soon as possible.

Again, if anyone is willing to hire for extra rounds, we would love to
pay them, and we appreciate their help.  It's the season for giving and
receiving.  So give extra rounds and receive some money for it.

The tournament looks wonderful, we look forward to seeing you.
-Brian

Assistant Professor of Communication
Director of Debate
University of North Texas