[eDebate] USC Alan Nichols Registration

Gordon Stables stables
Thu Dec 28 17:06:46 CST 2006

Greetings. We will be hosting registration for the USC Alan Nichols
Tournament from 7:30-9:00 pm tonight in the Terrace A/B room on the 3rd
floor of the Sheraton. We will have a shuttle running back and forth
from the Westin. If you need to take that shuttle just meet the driver
in the lobby.

If you have any questions or won't be able to attend registration please
let me know as soon as possible. I can be reached at 702-354-2973.

Pairings for round 1 and 2 will be available on campus and at both
hotels at 7 am.

Thanks.
Gordon

--

Gordon Stables, Ph.D.

Director of Debate

Annenberg School for Communication

University of Southern California

Office: 213 740 2759               Fax: 213 740 3913

http://usctrojandebate.com
 <http://usctrojandebate.com>