[eDebate] Missing Prefs for UNT Tournament

Brian Lain blain
Sun Dec 31 23:45:04 CST 2006

Happy New Year!!

We are looking forward to everyone's arrival for the tournament.  We
still do not have preferences from the following teams:

Baylor Obie Lansford & Halli Tripe
Baylor Brooks Johnson & Josh Oie
Baylor Alex McVey & Chris Rooney
Baylor Samantha Foley & Andrew Schellar
Baylor Michael Butera & Amanda Luppes
Kansas (Univ. of) Chris Thomas & Kyle Shernuk
Kansas (Univ. of) Erum Shah & Zahra Nasrazadani
Oklahoma David Blair & Bryan Moyer
Oklahoma Nathan Eicher & MIchael Yost
U.S. Naval Academy Eric Stromme & Brett Wessley
U.S. Naval Academy Matthew Scorcio & David Jordan
U.S. Naval Academy Andrew Alvarez & Sean Hurley
Wichita State Patrick Rinker & Sean Stenger
and several teams in the Junior division.

If you would like to take advantage of a mutual preference judging
system, we suggest you complete your sheets by 11am tomorrow.

Registration will open at 6pm in the Presidential Suite of the
Raddisson (Room 820).  We look forward too seeing you there.  Have a
great new year's day.

Those of you traveling.  Please travel safe.
-UNT