[eDebate] ...or not salvation

GatorDebate at aol.com GatorDebate
Sun Dec 3 23:08:55 CST 2006

Don't be haters...Just be happy for the Gators.  I'm sure  Urban would like
you if he met you Josh.  Michigan had their shot and they  lost.  Heck, the
Fighting Zooks only lost by 7 and held OSU to 17  points.  Let's give them a
rematch.  The BCS can never really get it  *right* but this is as right as they
could possibly get it.  12-1 in the  toughest conference with the toughest
schedule is tough to pass up.

It's great...to be...a Florida Gator!  Said it's great...to be...a  Florida
Gator!

frank

In a message dated 12/3/2006 10:50:40 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,