[eDebate] Don't let crow's feet scare you away...

Darren Elliott delliott
Mon Dec 4 20:07:02 CST 2006

Are you saying a loss to KO calls into the question the validity of an
NDT Top Speaker Award?  I mean that's harsh.  Those guys are pretty ok.
: )

chief

>>> "Matthew Cook" <wsu.cook at gmail.com> 12/04/06 7:02 PM >>>
Someone more talented and more eligible than me had better step up with
hybrid team to put these dinosaurs in their place. I'd just like to put
these "boy, when i was a debater, you'd 'a been lucky to win two rounds
at
this tournament" type comments to rest after a relatively successful
tournament. I also don't like old people that much. No, i don't know
what
channel Matloc is on and, no, I can't carry your tubs for you.

Take the Jarman approach, foggies, and keep your legacy. A 1968 NDT top
speaker award isn't nearly as impressive when you lose MoState KO.

Cook
I support Wichita State Debate