[eDebate] Open Heart? Legends/Legend Killers...

jacob thompson jakethompsondebate
Mon Dec 4 22:10:56 CST 2006

There is another tradition at the heart... the grudge match pairing?  Will
this still be an option even with the open heart legends tournament?  If it
is an option, team bad cop/worse cop is officially calling out Cate
Palczewski and Karla Leeper.

Gerber-- Which one of us gets to be worse cop?

Jake Thompson