[eDebate] Open Heart? Legends/Legend Killers...

jacob thompson jakethompsondebate
Mon Dec 4 22:11:30 CST 2006

There is another tradition at the heart... the "grudge match" pairing.

Will this still be an option even with the open heart legends tournament?
If it is an option this year, team bad cop/worse cop is officially calling
out Cate Palczewski and Karla Leeper.

Gerber-- Which one of us gets to be worse cop?

Jake Thompson