[eDebate] Zive/Ardebili confirmed at the Heart

pacedebate at aol.com pacedebate
Wed Dec 6 09:00:05 CST 2006

 I will be debating with Mike Kloster.

Tim Mahoney
Director of Debate, St. Mark's School of Texas
10600 Preston Road
Dallas, TX 75230
214-346-8141
214-734-3673 cell

-----Original Message-----
From: delliott at kckcc.edu
To: edebate at ndtceda.com
Sent: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 8:08 PM
Subject: [eDebate] Zive/Ardebili confirmed at the Heart

Zive sent me this.  It confirms the inside info I had received from
Hajir's dad.  Looks like it is shaping up nicely.  Add to that Mahoney
who has confirmed his return (no partner indicated), and Gerber and
Thompson and you gots the making of a Royal Rumble.

chief

Darren Elliott
Director Of Debate--KCKCC
CEDA 2nd VP

>>> "Zive, Joshua" <Joshua.Zive at bgllp.com> 12/04/06 7:23 AM >>>
I saw your post on edebate, but I do not have posting privs.

For the record, the Jayhwk Alumni Team of Hajir Ardebili/Josh Zive will
be entering the Heart.  With glacial speed and persistence we plan on
overwhelming the Heart on our old home turf.  Of course, we are legends
in our own minds only.

Additionally, there are rumors of a Mike Hester/Jon Sharp team as well.

Best,
Josh

Joshua Zive