[eDebate] open heart open retreat

Darren Elliott delliott
Thu Dec 7 10:45:04 CST 2006

Unusually silent in all of this is Malgor!  So I must assume he is
locked up in a secluded room somewhere sweating profusely, eating chili
cheese fries by the truckload, and wondering how the hell can he beat
Harris.  He is probably thinking all these years of trash talking the
Hawks will now come back to haunt him.  And I assume quite to the
contrary Harris continues on in his daily routines confident in the
knowledge that he will not succumb to any "dance" Malgor can perform.

I disagree with Mick's assessment of Harris's record however.  I think
he loses a round to the "what school did you take your kids to today"
criticism.  : )

chief

Darren Elliott
Director of Debate--KCKCC
CEDA 2nd VP

>>> "Michael Souders" <micksouders at gmail.com> 12/7/2006 10:05 AM >>>
 harris was just telling me how his entry would crush the division
because
of the fear it would strike into the "hearts" of so many.  jake is the
first.  i predict kearney will be second to back out but the entire
judging
pool might beat him to the punch.

after prelims and elims harris plans to go 12-0 against debaters, 2-0
against judges who sit out, and 5-0 against judges who vote for him but
for
stupid reasons.

an aside: kearney beating harris might be sweet, but losing to
him...would
you even be able to speak after rounds after such an event other than
ask "thank you sir. may i have another?"  my guess is that you would
never
win another round scott judged because, well, he wouldn't want to
lose his streak against you.

mick

--
dangerous content by KCKCC's MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.