[eDebate] UNT-UTD - Breaks?

Brian Lain blain
Tue Dec 12 10:42:43 CST 2006

We will go to Partial Doubles in Open.

Partial Octas in Junior (unless there are drops).

The Novice division only has 2 entries so far, so I believe we will
need to merge those teams in to the Junior division.

Please finalize your entries as soon as you can for what looks to be a
wonderful tournament at UNT. We will go seven prelim rounds in open
again this year so please correct your judging committments (4 rounds
for 1 team, 8 rounds for 2 teams).

I hope to turn the preferences on shortly after December 26.We look
forward to seeing everyone in Texas in January.

-Brian
>>> <debate at ou.edu> 12/12/2006 9:19:11 AM >>>
Hello,

I was wondering what your positions were on how the outrounds will
break out at UNT and UTD.  (the directors not everyone)

Will you break half the brackets, or is there a limit on the number of
outrounds you have chosen.

IE - UTD could go to partial triples by CEDA Rules, but the question is
will this occur?

I am sure there are others who would like to know also.

Peace

Jackie

Assistant Professor of Communication
Director of Debate