[eDebate] "performance" debate hits the media

Ross K. Smith smithr
Tue Dec 12 13:12:19 CST 2006

Oh, OK. I saw the chair dance vs. literature at W Ga.

So, NU brought "new lit" to the table. Did the Fort change it up, too,
or did they stick with critiquing the Tango like they did at W. Ga.?

--
Ross K. Smith
Debate Coach

336-758-5268