[eDebate] "performance" debate hits the media

neesen at aol.com neesen
Tue Dec 12 16:38:56 CST 2006

Yes they did. I really enjoyed that round.

Also he messed up  and said I coached Long Beach when DP and Walid were here. Sorry that honor goes to Toni N.

Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: jbhdb8 at gmail.com
To: smithr at wfu.edu
Cc: eDebate at ndtceda.com
Sent: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 11:18 AM
Subject: Re: [eDebate] "performance" debate hits the media

Actually Fort Hays ultimately mostly went in on a version of topicality called germaneness as I recall.

Josh

On 12/12/06, Ross K. Smith <smithr at wfu.edu> wrote:
Oh, OK. I saw the chair dance vs. literature at W Ga.

So, NU brought "new lit" to the table. Did the Fort change it up, too,
or did they stick with critiquing the Tango like they did at W. Ga.?

--
Ross K. Smith
Debate Coach

336-758-5268