[eDebate] Fwd: Burke & Strauss succeed!!!

pacedebate at aol.com pacedebate
Wed Dec 20 00:51:59 CST 2006

Tim Mahoney
Director of Debate, St. Mark's School of Texas
10600 Preston Road
Dallas, TX 75230
214-346-8141
214-734-3673 cell

-----Original Message-----
From: pacedebate at aol.com
To: repkowil at msu.edu
Sent: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 10:51 PM
Subject: Re: [eDebate] Burke & Strauss succeed!!!

Outback was a pace tradition when I was the coach there and it's a moderate tradition for my st. mark's squads. The students were emphatic in their desire to eat there tonight, unaware of the momentous doings in east lansing, I think mostly to make fun of me and my traditions but whatever....
to add further perspective that just seeing the menu might not provide - our total bill for four debaters and two coaches including tip was just barely over $140.