[eDebate] Richmond Coaching Announcement

Kuswa, Kevin kkuswa
Sat Jul 1 12:21:41 CDT 2006

HI all,

I first wanted to say how outstanding the group of applicants was for our Asst. Director position.  Thank you to all those people who applied--our community continues to generate superb teachers, coaches, and scholars every year.  I know some programs are fading out, but I also know that the people coming out with advanced degrees in Rhetoric and the desire to coach show great promise for the future.

That said, we are extremely happy to announce that Kelly Congdon has accepted the Asst. Director's job at Richmond.  Kelly brings incredible debate experience from Texas and a very strong academic background from Pitt where he is pursuing his PhD.  Needless to say we are very excited to have him join our teaching faculty and our coaching staff.

Congratulations to Kelly and thanks once again to all of our applicants.

Sincerely,

Kevin Kuswa
Spider Debate