[eDebate] korcok meter
Mon Jul 3 13:17:58 CDT 2006
his only argument is so far is ousting saddam good b/c less murder. he's
pretty cute as o'reilly's little operative.
dropped on the flow and ross and tuna know it no matter how nice you reply
1) no apology or explanation for plame outing. korcok sticks to republican
shoot the messenger guns in war time apparently for national security
reasons. celebrates rove "exoneration".
2) evisceration of constitution and public debate through misinformation,
secrecy and party loyalty/patriotism tactics. korcok signed petition but
now is traitor to public debate.
3) white house memo where bush advocates painting US planes like UN planes
in attempt to get saddam to fire for casus bellus.
4) army corps of engineers email that hides cheney's role in 600% increase
in no bid contracts awards to halliburton. oil not liberation = primary
5) reporters inside iraq suggesting that there are many more hadithas
covered up and when they surface you only say "get the big picture and stop
turning daily murder stories into exaggerated claims of murder". cover ups
are happening daily and coming forward weekly.
where's the grand nixon/secrecy/watergate/iran contra good arg/apologia in
the ledeen books? national security national security national security
national security --- come on, korcok if you want fox news anchor you are
going to have become more republican than an independent who votes
republican and sticks to rational, deliberative defenses of the war.
hysteria and fear are the keys to your advocacy. you need to do a much
better job promoting them so you can get to all the dropped args you can't
Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee?
More information about the Mailman