[eDebate] A Plea to not rank the lists with 4 cases first.

Harris, Scott L sharris
Thu Jul 13 01:30:25 CDT 2006

I am very concerned that there is a danger of the topic being too small with a list of only four cases.  This concern is magnified by the uniqueness issues that have been discussed on Quirin.  There are similar concerns about Morrison since there is very good evidence that last years Reich decision rendered the federalism precedents of Morrison irrelevant.  If we end up with a list where 2 of the 4 decisions have serious uniqueness issues I think it would be wiser to opt for a list of 6 cases.