[eDebate] My Write In Topic Recommendation for 2006-2007

James Maritato james.maritato
Mon Jul 17 18:57:43 CDT 2006

I really think we would benefit from a topic that both encompasses
free speech and the ongoing geopolitical struggle taking place in the
Middle East.  A resolution that allowed for good ground on both of
these fronts would be outstanding. Therefore I propose the following
resolution:

Resolved:  They should get Syria to get Hezbollah to stop doing this shit.

Funding and enforcement guaranteed through normal means until "it's over."

I hereby predict that tonight's Daily Show will be really, really funny.

Jimbo