[eDebate] Large Caselist Update

Stefan Bauschard SBauschard
Mon Jul 17 19:06:02 CDT 2006

The following caselist info has been added to Planet Debate:

All college 2004-5 caselist info
All college 2005-6 caselist info

This includes all publicly available caselist info, including the info
at ndtcaselist.com, as well as all of Wake's caselist info -- a very
generous contribution.

There is literally a TON of info in these files.  Each is downloadable
as a massive text file by the affirmative and negative.  Each of the
affirmative and negative files for 2005-6 are well over 2,000 pages.

If nothing else, it is a goldmine of K info.

I've also started adding Wake workshop camp arguments to the current
scouting info.  I will add some more soon.

Please consider adding your own camp info, especially since I'm doing an
elective on arguments from other camps.

You do need member registration status (free) to retrieve the old case
lists and view the new ones.

Stefan

---