[eDebate] Please help: WGA, Berkeley, Baylor, Northwestern, Texas?

Omar G Guevara oguevara
Wed Jul 19 15:12:05 CDT 2006

First, thanks to David for the time and effort he puts into the macro calender -- I know folks, myself included, count on this information.

Second:  WGA and Berkeley on the same weekend?  Please tell me this is not the case.

Third: Baylor -- what weekend in January will you folks fall on?

Fourth: Northwestern or Texas? I don't want to force any decisions prematurely, but my Dean asks that I have a macro calender to her by the August 1st of every year (a reasonable request), and I'd like to know what I should pencil in.

If folks from this programs could please send me a quick back channel to clarify the above questions, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

Omar