[eDebate] Missing tournament additions

Dr. Joe Bellon debate.gsu
Mon Jul 24 15:01:58 CDT 2006

Those of you with nothing but time on your hands (like my tab room
administrator) may have already noticed that the sentence early in our
invite that says "some new additions to the tournament are..." is
never actually finished. You may choose to regard this as an oversight
on my part, or you may take the path less traveled and see it as an
invitation to regard our entire tournament as one big special new
feature waiting to happen. GSU graduate assistant Paul Mabrey will be
available to guide those of you who choose the second option.

Love,
Joe