[eDebate] ATTN DIRECTORS: Recruit this Senior!

Kate Richey katerichey
Mon Jul 24 17:38:28 CDT 2006

I am posting this for a debater named Kathryn Wright from a small high
school in Georgia.  She was a student at the UTNIF this summer and has an
incredible amount of natural talent and a strong work ethic.  She had
little/no coaching and impressed everyone on the staff here within a few
days - Kathryn is going to be a total badass if she debates in college. She
is interested in debating in college but has no idea where to begin.
Information from many different types of schools/programs would be helpful
so please contact her if you are interested! Her email is
kathrynwright89 at gmail.com.

K.C. Richey

PhD Candidate, University of Oklahoma, katerichey at ou.edu, (405) 209-4025

Sexual Assault Hospital Advocate, YWCA-OKC, 405-943-RAPE, www.ywca-okc.org

"My generation's apathy. I'm disgusted with it. I'm disgusted with my own
apathy too, for being spineless and not always standing up against

racism, sexism and all those other -isms the counterculture has been whining
about for years." ~Kurt Cobain