[eDebate] Gonzaga University - Coaching Position available for 2006-2007

Frappier, Glen frappier
Tue Jul 25 14:32:01 CDT 2006

Gonzaga is seeking an assistant coach for the 2006-2007 season. The
appointment would be a 9 month fixed term position.  This position will
require traveling to 10-12 tournaments, coaching, judging, and evidence
production. This position DOES NOT require that you live in Spokane.
This is not our Asst. Directors position, but rather a 3rd coaching
position that had been filled by Jason Russell since 2001 and then by
Steve Pointer last season. We are fine with hiring a traveling coach for
this position, although if you'd like to move to Spokane we're fine with
that as well.
The position pays 10K plus partial benefits. This position has not
posted on Gonzagas HR page yet, but it will soon so I'd like to get an
idea of the prospective applicants pool prior to the official
announcement.

If you're interested or have any questions email me at
frappier at gem.gonzaga.edu.

Glen Frappier
Director of Forensics
Gonzaga University