[eDebate] Michigan maybe hiring as well

Josh Hoe jbhdb8
Tue Jul 25 14:38:23 CDT 2006

The University of Michigan could possibly be in the market for a card
cutter/round judging type....Could live in Ann Arbor or elsewhere but pay
will be commensurate with how much week to week assistance that could be
provided (we generally pay well and camp work/pay could be a fringe benefit
as well). Please contact me if you might be interested.

In other news, we will likely need to hire some judging at West Georgia and
UK...if you will be at these tournaments and could be available to be hired
for some extra rounds of judging feel free to contact me.

Hope all goes well,

Josh
U of M