[eDebate] Wyoming Debate Cooperative Update 7-27

Seth T. Ellsworth sethellsworth
Thu Jul 27 12:28:22 CDT 2006

Hello again,

The following people are registered for the Wyoming Debate Cooperative
(minus Wyoming Debaters and Coaches). I will treat this as the final list
unless you email me and drop out.
  Bill Neesen  Jimbo Maritato  Tyler Thornton  David Sommers  Alex Heuer  Pat
Hogan  Chris Kozak  Margeaux Lippman  Ruth Fraser  Alex Satanvosky  James
Tantalo  Angie Giertz  Alex Berger  Dan Peck  Desean Garnett  Paul Mose  David
Milavetz  Kirby Bywaters  Coohtunich Partansky  Amber Lundy  Kyle Whalen  Jay
Hubert  Caleb Anderson  James Berrigan  Lauren Barbour  Bethany Beck  Greg
Walker  George Bryan  Craig Dudley  Jared Ellis  Brandan Whearty  Marie
Marinelli  Jessica Reynolds  Svein Newman  Stephanie Swigart  Jennifer
Hudson  Ben Martin  Mary Conolle  Jose Diaz  Kelly Ryan  Robert
Ambrose  Kathleen
Bruce  Raman Deol  Sasha Inskeep  Amber Green  Carrie Robin Menapace  Rebekah
Lauzon  Chelsea Drucker  Kaitlin Bundock  Eric Shear  Travis Risner  Adrian
Goh  Skylar Perry  Antonio De La Garza  Katherine Preston  Hailey
Sheldon  Kevin
Olp  Liam Meehan  Emily Samhammer  Andrew White  Zachary Schultz  Marquesa
Cook  Joe Allen  Rachel Mosley  Thomas Schally  Megan Schrader  April
Austin  Eric
Atcheson  Gayle Fischer  Joe Sheldon  Jon Woodson  Douglas Weltman
Also, when you get here on the first, please check into White Hall which is
on the corner of 15th and Grand Avenue. Its also the tallest building in
Laramie so its not hard to find. From 5-6PM on the first we will have
registration in the Education Auditorium. Please bring your money at this
time. Our opening assembly will be at 6PM in the Education Auditorium.

Shortly I will post information for those of you getting shuttled from the
airport.

Seth Ellsworth
Site Director
Wyoming Debate Cooperative