[eDebate] WDC Update Repost

Seth T. Ellsworth sethellsworth
Thu Jul 27 12:54:56 CDT 2006

In a more readable version

Hello again,
The following people are registered for the Wyoming Debate Cooperative
(minus Wyoming Debaters and Coaches). I will treat this as the final
list unless you email me and drop out.
Bill Neesen
Jimbo Maritato
Tyler Thornton
David Sommers
Alex Heuer
Pat Hogan
Chris Kozak
Margeaux Lippman
Ruth Fraser
Alex Satanvosky
James Tantalo
Angie Giertz
Alex Berger
Dan Peck
Desean Garnett
Paul Mose
David Milavetz
Kirby Bywaters
Coohtunich Partansky
Amber Lundy
Kyle Whalen
Jay Hubert
Caleb Anderson
James Berrigan
Lauren Barbour
Bethany Beck
Greg Walker
George Bryan
Craig Dudley
Jared Ellis
Brandan Whearty
Marie Marinelli
Jessica Reynolds
Svein Newman
Stephanie Swigart
Jennifer Hudson
Ben Martin
Mary Conolle
Jose Diaz
Kelly Ryan
Robert Ambrose
Kathleen Bruce
Raman Deol
Sasha Inskeep
Amber Green
Carrie Robin Menapace
Rebekah Lauzon
Chelsea Drucker
Kaitlin Bundock
Eric Shear
Travis Risner
Adrian Goh
Skylar Perry
Antonio De La Garza
Katherine Preston
Hailey Sheldon
Kevin Olp
Liam Meehan
Emily Samhammer
Andrew White
Zachary Schultz
Marquesa Cook
Joe Allen
Rachel Mosley
Thomas Schally
Megan Schrader
April Austin
Eric Atcheson
Gayle Fischer
Joe Sheldon
Jon Woodson
Douglas Weltman
Also, when you get here on the first, please check into White Hall
which is on the corner of 15th and Grand Avenue. Its also the tallest
building in Laramie so its not hard to find. From 5-6PM on the first
we will have registration in the Education Auditorium. Please bring
your money at this time. Our opening assembly will be at 6PM in the
Education Auditorium.
Shortly I will post information for those of you getting shuttled from
the airport.
Seth Ellsworth
Site Director
Wyoming Debate Cooperative