[eDebate] Congressional action c-plan advocate

Fri Jul 28 14:25:47 CDT 2006

Korcock says I am wrong for some theory reasons that I frankly do not
understand. That's o.k. I will let you all hash out the theory debates on agent
of action. But here is a great solvency advocate for the Congressional Action
c-plan for PP v. Casey.

Abrogating Stare Decisis by Statute: May Congress Remove the Precedential Effect
of Roe and Casey?, 109 Yale L.J. 1535 (2000).

See also, Looking for a Model Answer: May Congress Prohibit Sex-Selective
Abortions?, 17 Const. Comm. 165 (2000).

Both are by Michael S. Paulsen, Prof. of Law at Minnesota.

Doh!